Monday, April 7, 2008

Ancestry.com

I've been trying to come up with a (simple) way to share the tons of information that Mom has regarding the family tree. I've started a free family tree at Ancestry.com, and have invited people I think would want to see it. If I've left someone out (or if you've changed your email address recently and I can't find your new one), please let me know and I'll extend an invitation. I'm sure there are tons of typos, and there are many stories and pictures yet to be added, but it's a start!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for putting that together!

Morgan said...

OK... I Usually feel fairly computer savvy but I am clueless when it comes to finding anything on ancestry.com! Can someone help me?

Therese Klopfenstein said...

I am the great-granddaughter of Patrick Mulhern, the brother of Michael Mulhern of Sheldon Iowa. I grew up on the family farm near Wykoff Minnesota and I am very interested in the Mulhern family history and genealogy. I would love to hear from descendants of Michael and Mary Mulhern.
Therese(Mulhern)Klopfenstein
schommer44@yahoo.com

Anne said...

Hi, I am an addition by marriage. My husband is Matt he was given for adoption by MaryBeth Brady-McCarty.
We met the biological side of his family in 1992. I have a family tree of the McCarty family on Ancestry.com as well, I was wanted to know if I could see yours and eventually update mine with more info from your tree!
Thank you
Anne Jambor
my username on Ancestry is annejambor